Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Little Stinker

So, today was Caleigh's big day.  Kelly told me about her friend Corrine that was looking for baby models for her little company.  She had seen pics of Caleigh and was interested. Caleigh's photo shoot was scheduled for this morning, so I made sure she was bathed, groomed, fully rested and fed before we got there.  But, by the time it was time to shoot, she decides that she's not in the mood for pictures.  She didn't have a problem with wearing the bows or braceltes (which, by the way, are super cute!), but I don't think she smiled in any of the shots.  She was more interested in eating the jewelry around her wrist.  I brought TJ along also since he seems to always make her smile, but it didn't work.  I hope Corrine was able to get at least a few good photos from it.  We'll see.  Here are some snaps I got of her (not smiling).


When we got home, she had a nice long 2 1/2 hour nap.  Then, by the end of the day, she was all smiles.  Here's TJ finally making her laugh....



2 comments:

HammondFam said...

So cute - she is a doll! Madison was a stinker at her 9 month photo and her 18 month - she refused to smile. I felt terrible for the girl taking the pics b/c nothing she did worked - Madison would just look at her as though to say, keep trying, but I'm not gonna smile for you! I haven't taken her for the 2 year yet, but we really need to get her in. We still managed to get at least one cute shot of her at both shoots even though she was a complete stinker. I guess it just means that we will have the evidence to show them when we remind them of this one day! :)

Our Happily Ever After said...

LOL. That's funny. Wow...I can't believe Madison is 2 already! They grow so fast and definitely have minds of their own, don't they?