Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy '09!


It's 2009.  Happy New Year!!!  This 1st week into the new year was a good one.  We have the 9am meeting time at church on Sundays now, so that means Greg doesn't have to leave early for work anymore.  He gets to stay for all of church and all of Caleigh's fussiness during church. Yay!!

We had an opportunity to visit the temple this week, also.  It always bring such a warm & serene feeling when I'm there.  I can always leave my troubles behind and just be at peace.  It's funny, we sometimes drive up there and think it is too far a drive, but in actuality, we are lucky to have one so close to us. When we move, the closest temple will be 180 miles from us in Bismarck, ND...about a 3 hour drive. One of the goals we set for this year is to go as often as we can, and being here in Vegas will be a lot easier of a task than in South Dakota...so no more complaining.


Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.  (I had a terrible migraine, so you won't see any pics of me in them.)  Caleigh enjoyed her 1st Christmas, but TJ, as you can see, was on the naughty list this year, so Santa brought him a lump of coal.  Hahaha.  Better luck next year kid!


These are Caleigh's 11 month old pictures.  I still can't believe she is turning one in a few weeks.  She's supposed to stay little forever, didn't she know that??


And here's Caleigh enjoying herself when we went to visit my aunt at her room at Encore.  I wasn't too impressed by the casino which seemed pretty small, but the rooms were a lot nicer than the ones at Wynn.  I still have my buddies that work there, so I hooked it up and had a full spread from room service sent up.  She enjoyed it.  


I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that this new year will bring peace, happiness, health & prosperity to you all. 

1 comment:

HammondFam said...

It was fun to see you yesterday. You look great, and Caleigh is so darn adorable! We should get together for lunch sometime. Let me know when you are free!