Well, it's been about 3 weeks since we left Vegas, so I though I'd update you on what's been going on.
We made it home safely. YAY!!!

Here are a few pics of the house and the little details that we love. It's over a hundred years old, but still in fairly good condition. I love all the wood work and the hardwood floors. It has the original doorknobs and even some old push button light switches. Pretty cool. There's still some restoring we'd like to do, but it'll all come in due time.

It was a 2 day road trip which wasn't too bad. Caleigh had her moments, but TJ was a great help keeping her entertained on our long journey. TJ even helped steering while I drove. He is so itchin' to get his license. A couple of more years to go.

The day before we left, TJ graduated from 8th grade. He is finally on to high school. How crazy is that?? They really do grow up way too fast!!!

I also got to spend some time with friends & family before we left. I miss all of you already!!!

After we arrived, we took a break from the cleaning & unpacking & visited Storybook Land in Aberdeen. It's a fun place for families to go to & even better...it was free. Can't beat that!

We were even able to stop by the Bismarck North Dakota Temple. It looked beautiful & we look forward to doing a session there one day soon. Even though it's a 3 hour drive there, we're going to try and make it as often as possible.
Well, that's it for now...stay tuned for more adventures from Sweet Home, South Dakota.









2 comments:
The house is really awesome. I love the details too. I hope you are stocking up on warm clothes though. Enjoy the summer while you can.
Thanks Kelly. I am enjoying the weather for now. It is humid, but at least it's not in the 100's. Sorry we didn't get a chance to get together before the move. How's the pregnancy going? Are they kickin up a storm yet?
Post a Comment