Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kids at Play

It seems like just yesterday that the kids were little babies. I look at them each day and wonder where the time goes. It amazes me how much they've grown.
Aside from puzzles and learning her alphabets & numbers, Caleigh's new found love is for painting. She got a Paint by Numbers paintbook for her birthday last month, and wants to paint every single day. She's quite the little artist.
Here she is with one of her works of art...
Chance never ceases to amaze me. Even though he is in the "terrible two" stage of his life, he is far from...terrible. He loves to learn and wants to do whatever his big sister does.
And even though he plays with Barbie's and Dora's with Caleigh (shhh...don't tell him I told you), he still likes to play with cars and trucks...and buses, too.
He's a playful little fella.
Peek-a-Boo!
As for Caden, he is growing waaaaaay tooooo fast! He's barely 9 months old, and he already has 6 teeth coming in. (Ouch for me - I'm still nursing.)
I just love his little grin though. Isn't he the sweetest thing?
And now, he can even stand up all by himself. Before we know it, he'll be running up and down the court shooting hoops, just like his daddy :) Move over Kobe...there's a new all-star in town!
Sure, there are days when they can drive me crazy with their whining, crying and fighting, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are my world!
They are such wonderful blessings and I am so grateful to be their mom. It just warms my heart seeing them play together and love one another.
Now, if only they could stop growing up so fast.

No comments: