Friday, June 28, 2013

Life is Good...


Well, the last few months have been kind of busy, so here's a recap:

MARCH 2013
Easter
Our Easter 2013 Family Photo
27 weeks prego.

APRIL 2013


Birthday/Anniversary

April 20th marked birthday #41 for me this year and anniversary #6 for Greg and I.  We celebrated by dropping off the kids at Grandma's and spending the day together.  We had a delicious all-you-can-eat sushi meal that we stuffed ourselves with, and just relaxed the rest of the day together.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, loving husband.  Thanks for putting up with me all these years, babe.  LOVE YOU!!!


And here we are picking up the kids from Grandma's and them singing Happy Birthday to me.  Thanks for making me feel special!!!



MAY 2013


Caden's 2nd Birthday

Another birthday we celebrated was for our little man Caden.  He turned 2 on May 31st, and we had a fun Lighning McQueen party for him.

KA-CHOW!!!
Having a fun time with the family...
The water balloons were a hit...

So was the pinata!

And what birthday would be complete without some yummy cake?!!
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY CADEN!!!



JUNE 2013

Celebration of Life

On June 8, Greg's Grandma Emma passed away.  She was 88 years old and lived a full life.  She had 8 children and many grandchildren.  We celebrated her life on June 15 with lots of family.  RIP Grams.


Another Family Photo


Welcome Baby!

It was an early Tuesday morning that we welcomed the newest member of our family.  I had a scheduled C-section set up for June 18th at 7:45am.  We got to the hospital at 6am to prepare for the surgery.  This was the first baby we were having in Canada.  It was a bit different than the States, but I can't complain.  I had heard that there were only 3 private rooms the hospital provided for mothers and babies.  I was worried I would have to share a room, but since I was having a C-section,  luckily I got the private room.  Yes! 


It was a little strange knowing exactly when this little one was going to make her way into the world. I kind of liked it.  I didn't have to go through any contractions or labor pains.  The only thing  that scared me was the needle they had to put in my back for the spinal block.  By 8am, I was wheeled into the operating room to get started.  Shortly after, they let Greg join  me, and half an hour later, we heard the sweetest sound ever...the cries of our baby girl!!!


CHARLYSE TESSA
 was born June 18, 2013 at 8:32am, weighing 7lb, 9oz, and 19.5 inches long.
Isn't she adorable?!!
Our little angel.
We love her to pieces!!!

I spent about an hour and a half in recovery before I got to see and hold her, but what a blessing it was when I finally did!
 Welcome to the world Baby Charly!!!
So blessed to have you in our lives!!!


Announcing...






No comments: