So, the weekend before Caleigh's birthday, we had our annual Mother-Daughter Date at the mall. Earlier that week, I was telling her that she had such beautiful hair and how lucky she was. Then I told her that some little girls didn't weren't so lucky and didn't have any hair. I asked her if she would want to cut it off for a good cause and donate it so it could make a wig for one of those girls. She agreed, so off we went.
![]() |
| We enjoyed some frozen yogurt before heading to the salon for her appointment. |
![]() |
| Here is the last pic of her long locks before chopping it all off. |
Way to go, Cal!
![]() |
| And the finished product...Isn't she beautiful?! |
![]() |
| 12 inches for a good cause |
![]() |
| Her Certificate of Appreciation from Locks of Love |
Caleigh, we are so proud of the beautiful girl you are becoming...inside and out!!
<3 div="" girl="" love="" you="">
3>
3>














No comments:
Post a Comment