Here are Caleigh's latest pics. She's four month old already!! I can't believe it. Time has just flown by so quickly. She loves eating her hands(and whatever she can put in her mouth), standing up, playing with toys, being held, watching TV, and talking on the phone. And before we know it, she'll be crawling and walking. Oh, how fast they grow.
Monday, June 2, 2008
4 months old
Here are Caleigh's latest pics. She's four month old already!! I can't believe it. Time has just flown by so quickly. She loves eating her hands(and whatever she can put in her mouth), standing up, playing with toys, being held, watching TV, and talking on the phone. And before we know it, she'll be crawling and walking. Oh, how fast they grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Keep posting pics of your babe. They are so adorable. WOW!!! Thanks for the comment. You are the best. I look forward to lunch too.
Post a Comment