Sunday, June 1, 2008

"parting is such sweet sorrow..."

Today was our last day at the Sunset Ward:(   It is pretty sad since it's the first ward family I've ever been a part of.  Leaving all my Primary kids & the friends I've grown close with is pretty heart-breaking.  Just gotta look at it this way..."whenever a door closes, God opens a window."  I'm sure our next ward will be just fine, but nothing will compare to Sunset!  We'll miss you all!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm SO sad I didn't get to see you at church! I will miss our visiting teaching outings (when we actually did them!) You'll be in our old stake (Warm Springs) and it's a great place! Keep in touch!

Brook and Chad said...

Your family is so dang cute. I am so sad to hear that you are MOVING!! But, I understand it is good for you guys, so I will accept! The iphone rocks! But, I heard that they are coming out with a new one in August (whether or not that is a rumor remains to be seen.) So, wait for that!!! xoxo
Brook