Hey Leslie!! she is too cute!! OK - I have a little group forming of Twilight addicts. We are going to see the movie on Friday night at the Collonade at 6:30. We would love for you to join us!!! Girls night out!!! We may get something to eat before or after - still up in the air... let me know if you want to come & then go get your ticket.... I CAN'T WAIT!! (I really need a life)
Once upon a time, a blue eyed boy met a brown eyed girl. They fell madly in love with each other and eloped 6 months later at a Las Vegas wedding chapel on HIS birthday. Since then, they have been blessed with 5 beautiful children and are living...HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Cheesy, I know, but that's our fairytale life in a nutshell. This is our family blog. We enjoy traveling. We love family time together. We are happy. Life is good!
2 comments:
That is so hilarious. I added your blog to mine as a link. She was really thinking about it. Keep your camera ready for the moment she really claps.
Hey Leslie!! she is too cute!!
OK - I have a little group forming of Twilight addicts. We are going to see the movie on Friday night at the Collonade at 6:30. We would love for you to join us!!! Girls night out!!! We may get something to eat before or after - still up in the air... let me know if you want to come & then go get your ticket.... I CAN'T WAIT!! (I really need a life)
Post a Comment