There was some nice weather earlier this week, so we decided to play tourists.
but unfortunately missed them.
(They're only there from Thurs-Sun...
this recession must be hitting everyone~LOL)
Caleigh had fun anyway watching the many fish, stingrays & sharks in the aquarium, as well as the "stuffed" animals they had at Bass Pro Shops.
(A girl can never be too young for some of that!)
And here we are at the Bellagio Conservatory enjoying the beautiful Spring display. Caleigh loved walking around seeing all the flowers and butterflies, not to mention the chocolate fountain & Easter Eggs. And what's a trip to the Bellagio without seeing the Fountains of Bellagio out front.
We loved all the FREE entertainment we were able to fit in this week.
Lots of fun!
We loved all the FREE entertainment we were able to fit in this week.
Lots of fun!









1 comment:
Leslie, congratulations. But seriously, you need to stop copying me so much. I know I am simply fabulous and all, but... I mean, even though you beat me to the punch with Caleigh, you knew I was doing the whole IVF treatment thing. So, you really did copy me on the first one too.
In all seriousness, how cool is that. And you know we are the two coolest pregnant chicks on the planet. YEah!
Post a Comment