Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hot Time, Summer in the City

Had a long day yesterday.  Started by going to get our weekly massage at the chiropractor's office and then headed to the Rec Center with the kids for some fun in the sun.  It was a hot 111 degrees yesterday, so it was a perfect day for some pool time.  Caleigh loved being in the water and TJ had a blast jumping off the diving boards they had there.  
Later that evening, I went on one of my first outings without any kids.  That meant no diaper bags, bottles, burp cloths, wipes, etc...  I felt so naked just taking a little purse with just my wallet, cell phone, and lip gloss.  Greg got free tickets for Bette Midler  at Caesars Palace through work and he didn't want to go (imagine that), so I took my mom.  The "Divine Miss M" looked great for 62 and put on a good show.  Her comedy was a bit crude, but her singing was beautiful.  My favorite part of the show was when she sang The Rose and everyone lit up the Colosseum with their cell phones.  All in all, Mom and I had a fun Girl's Night Out!!! 
                              


1 comment:

Kelly said...

and you are looking fabulous!